Entries are currently closed. Entries for 2020 plan to open in August 2020, subject to COVID-19 restrictions.
Entries are submitted via the SiEntries system. Before entering make sure you have details of both team members to hand and read the Courses, Rules, Safety and Coronavirus sections on our website, as you will be asked to acknowledge these before your entry is submitted. Once your payment has been received your Start Time will be displayed in the SiEntries Entry List and you will receive a confirmation email from SiEntres.
- £100 per team until 31st July and £110 until full.
Entry includes SI Card hire (one required per team). The event is limited to 200 teams.
Included in the entry fee
- Relaxed, friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- A choice of 4 linear courses ideal for novice to experienced competitors alike
- A thoroughly-planned and professionally organised race
- SPORTident race timing
- A choice of start times on day 1
- Emergency medical and mountain safety team cover during the race
- Car parking and Friday night camping at the event centre
- Technical event t-shirt & car sticker
- Sandwiches and refreshments at end of day 2
VAT CHARGES, CURRENCY OF PURCHASE AND INVOICE:
The event is not VAT registered and all transactions will include VAT and be conducted in UK Pounds Sterling. An invoice will not normally be supplied but should you require one, please contact us.
If the event is cancelled we will offer you a deferred entry to the 2021 event or a full refund upon request.
If we receive your notification of withdrawal by letter postmarked or by email dated:
- After the 31st August you will be refunded the entry fee less £35 admin fee.
- After 6th September, deferral to 2021 but no refund
Covid-19 If after entering the event, your circumstances change beyond your control and you are then not able to attend due to Coronavirus restrictions – eg: illness, self-isolation, local lockdown, travel ban etc – then we will offer you a deferral to 2021 or a full refund.
Notification should be sent to us by email or post.
When entering online you can select a start time from the list of available times for your course. You may change this or any other details at any time up until entries close via the SIEntries List using the login details you will have received via email. Alternatively you can contact us.
Junior competitors (16/17yrs old) can enter the C and D classes of the event when partnered with their parent/guardian and providing they have enough experience. These entries can be made online as normal however they will not be confirmed until we receive a completed Parental Consent & Vetting form.
After you have made your online entry please print and complete the form below and post it to us. Once we have checked your details, we will send you an email to invite you to pay for your entry to complete the process.