Entries For The 2022 Event Are Now Closed
Entries are submitted via the SiEntries system. Before entering make sure you have details of both team members to hand and read the Courses, Rules and Safety sections on our website, as you will be asked to acknowledge these before your entry is submitted. Once your payment has been received your Start Time will be displayed in the SiEntries Entry List and you will receive a confirmation email from SiEntres.
Entries For the 2023 Event Will Open in Spring 2023
- £110 per team
- Adult-Junior and Under 23 teams – £75
- Score Class Entries are £40 per team.
Entry includes SI Card hire. The event is limited to 200 teams. U23 teams are where both partners are aged under 23.
Included in the entry fee
- Relaxed, friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- A choice of 4 linear courses ideal for novice to experienced competitors alike
- A thoroughly-planned and professionally organised race
- SPORTident race timing
- A choice of start times on day 1
- Wide spread of categories
- Emergency medical and mountain safety team cover during the race
- Car parking and Friday night camping at the event centre
- Technical event t-shirt
- Sandwiches and refreshments at end of day 2
VAT CHARGES, CURRENCY OF PURCHASE AND INVOICE:
The event is not VAT registered and all transactions will include VAT and be conducted in UK Pounds Sterling. An invoice will not normally be supplied but should you require one, please contact us.
If for any reason the event is cancelled, we will refund your entry fee less any unrecoverable costs of not greater than £10 per team.
If you wish to withdraw for any reason you will be refunded your entry fee less £30* for admin and costs incurred by us. No refund after entries close.
- All refund requests must be received by us by post or email by Friday 9th September 2022.
- These conditions apply per team
*Score class refund will be less £10
We can offer a partial deferral to the 2023 event instead of a refund (or no refund) if requested before at least 3 days before the event.
The value of the deferral would be
- For E, B, C & D, class entries
- Up until Entries Close – £80 off the 2023 entry fee
- After Entries Close – £60 off the 2023 entry fee
- For Score entries – £20 off the 2023 entry fee
Requests for deferral must be recieved by us no later than the Wednesday before the event and :-
- have no further refundable value – ie: once granted, no further refund or deferral will be possible
- are dependant on you contacting us no later than 1 month before 2023 entries close in order to activate your deferral
- Class and Start Time choices are dependant on availability and not guaranteed
- are not refundable in the event that we decide not to hold or have to cancel the 2023 event.
- are not transferrable – you retain ownership of the deferred entry however you may submit an entry for someone else in the usual way.
Withdrawal due to Covid
If, having entered in good faith, your circumstances then change due to Covid-19 restrictions we will offer you a deferral to the 2023 event or a refund less £10 for unrecoverable costs. N.B. Evidence of Covid-19 related impact will be required.
If you feel that you can no longer take part due to a significant change that we make in the arrangements that were published on the date on which you entered then will offer you a deferral to 2023 or a refund less £10 for unrecoverable cost
When entering online you can select a start time from the list of available times for your course. You may change this or any other details at any time up until entries close via the SIEntries List using the login details you will have received via email. Alternatively you can contact us.
Junior competitors (16/17yrs old) can enter the B, C, D and Score classes of the event when partnered with their parent/guardian or other Responsible Adult 21 or over and providing they have enough experience. These entries can be made online as normal however they will not be confirmed until we receive a completed Parental Consent & Vetting form. It is important that the parent/guardian understands the nature of the event and the risks involved and that they satisfy themselves that both their child and the accompanying adult are fit and capable of safely completing their chosen class.
The minimum requirements of skills and experience are different for each class and are described in the Parental Consent form.
After you have made your online entry the parent/guardian must print and complete the Parental Consent form below and send it to us. Once we have checked your details, we will send you an email inviting you to pay for your entry to complete the process.