Entries are currently closed. Entries for 2020 plan to open in Summer 2020, COVID-19 restrictions dependent.
Entries are submitted via the SiEntries system. Before entering make sure you have details of both team members to hand and read the Courses, Rules and Safety sections on our website, as you will be asked to acknowledge these before your entry is submitted. Once your payment has been received your Start Time will be displayed in the SiEntries Entry List and you will receive a confirmation email from SiEntres.
- £100 per team until 31st July and £110 until full.
- Score Class Entries are £40 per team until 31st July and £45 per team until full.
Entry includes SI Card hire (one required per team – select “Hire” or enter your own SI Number in the entry form). The event is limited to 300 teams, 30 teams for the Score Class.
Included in the entry fee
- Relaxed, friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- A choice of 4 linear courses and one score course, ideal for novice to experienced competitors alike
- A thoroughly-planned and professionally organised race
- SPORTident race timing
- A choice of start times on day 1
- Wide spread of prize categories
- Emergency medical and mountain safety team cover during the race
- Car parking and Friday night camping at the event centre
- Changing/showering facilities at event centre
- Technical event t-shirt & car sticker
- Sandwiches and refreshments at end of day 2
VAT CHARGES, CURRENCY OF PURCHASE AND INVOICE:
The event is not VAT registered and all transactions will include VAT and be conducted in UK Pounds Sterling. An invoice will not normally be supplied but should you require one, please contact us.
If for any reason the event is cancelled, we will refund your entry fee less an administrative charge of not greater than £30 per team.
If we receive your notification of withdrawal by letter postmarked or by email dated:
- No later than 31st July, you will be refunded the entry fee less £25 admin fee.
- After the 31st July, you will be refunded the entry fee less £35 admin fee.
- After 6th September, no refund.
Score Class refund deductions are £10, £15 and nil respectively.
Notification should be sent to us by email or post.
When entering online you can select a start time from the list of available times for your course. You may change this or any other details at any time up until entries close via the SIEntries List using the login details you will have received via email. Alternatively you can contact us.
Junior competitors (16/17yrs old) can enter the C, D and Score classes of the event when partnered with their parent/guardian and providing they have enough experience. These entries can be made online as normal however they will not be confirmed until we receive a completed Parental Consent & Vetting form.
After you have made your online entry please print and complete the form below and post it to us. Once we have checked your details, we will send you an email to invite you to pay for your entry to complete the process.