Entries for 2021 event open May 2021
Entries are submitted via the SiEntries system. Before entering make sure you have details of both team members to hand and read the Courses, Rules and Safety sections on our website, as you will be asked to acknowledge these before your entry is submitted. Once your payment has been received your Start Time will be displayed in the SiEntries Entry List and you will receive a confirmation email from SiEntres.
- £100 per team
- Score Class Entries are £40 per team until 31st July and £45 per team until full.
Entry includes SI Card hire. The event is limited to 200 teams.
Included in the entry fee
- Relaxed, friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- A choice of 4 linear courses ideal for novice to experienced competitors alike
- A thoroughly-planned and professionally organised race
- SPORTident race timing
- A choice of start times on day 1
- Wide spread of categories
- Emergency medical and mountain safety team cover during the race
- Car parking and Friday night camping at the event centre
- Technical event t-shirt
- Sandwiches and refreshments at end of day 2
VAT CHARGES, CURRENCY OF PURCHASE AND INVOICE:
The event is not VAT registered and all transactions will include VAT and be conducted in UK Pounds Sterling. An invoice will not normally be supplied but should you require one, please contact us.
If for any reason the event is cancelled, we will refund your entry fee less an administrative charge of not greater than £10 per team.
If, having entered in good faith, your circumstances then change due to Covid-19 restrictions we will offer you a deferral to the 2021 event or a full refund. N.B. Evidence of Covid-19 related impact will be required.
If you feel that you can no longer take part due to a significant change that we make in the arrangements that were published on the date on which you entered then will offer you a referral to 2021 or a full refund.
If you wish to withdraw for any other reason you will be refunded your entry fee minus £30 for admin and costs incurred by us.
- All refund requests must be received by us by post or email by 6th September 2020.
- These conditions apply per team
When entering online you can select a start time from the list of available times for your course. You may change this or any other details at any time up until entries close via the SIEntries List using the login details you will have received via email. Alternatively you can contact us.
Junior competitors (16/17yrs old) can enter the C, andD classes of the event when partnered with their parent/guardian and providing they have enough experience. These entries can be made online as normal however they will not be confirmed until we receive a completed Parental Consent & Vetting form.
After you have made your online entry please print and complete the form below and post it to us. Once we have checked your details, we will send you an email to invite you to pay for your entry to complete the process.