Entries Are Now CLOSED for the Mourne Mountain Marathon 2023. Entries for the 2024 event will open in Spring 2024.
Entries are submitted via the SiEntries system. Before entering make sure you have details of both team members to hand and read the Courses, Rules and Safety sections on our website, as you will be asked to acknowledge these before your entry is submitted. Once your payment has been received your Start Time will be displayed in the SiEntries Entry List and you will receive a confirmation email from SiEntres.
- Ordinary Entry £110 per team (£120 from 1st August)
- Adult-Junior** and Under 23 teams – £75 (£80 from 1st August)
- Score Class Entries are £40 per team ( £45 from 1st August)
Entry includes SI Card hire. The event is limited to 250 teams. U23 teams are where both partners are aged under 23.
** A Parental Consent Form is required before AJ entries will be accepted – See below
Included in the entry fee
- Relaxed, friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- A choice of 4 linear courses ideal for novice to experienced competitors alike
- A thoroughly-planned and professionally organised race
- SPORTident race timing
- A choice of start times on day 1
- Wide spread of categories
- Emergency medical and mountain safety team cover during the race
- Car parking and Friday night camping at the event centre
- Technical event t-shirt
- Sandwiches and refreshments at end of day 2
VAT CHARGES, CURRENCY OF PURCHASE AND INVOICE:
The event is not VAT registered and all transactions will include VAT and be conducted in UK Pounds Sterling. An invoice will not normally be supplied but should you require one, please contact us.
If you wish to cancel your entry you can do so yourself via SI Entries or by email or letter to us received no later than Friday 8th September. We will provide refunds minus minimal charges on each entry to cover our costs as follows:
- Up until Monday 31st July we will retain 20% of each entry
- From 1st August to Friday 8th September we will retain 40% of each entry.
After that time the option to cancel with refund will no longer be available.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer deferrals to future events.
If for any reason the event is cancelled, we will refund your entry fee less any unrecoverable costs of not greater than £20 per team.
When entering online you can select a start time from the list of available times for your course. You may change this or any other details at any time up until entries close via the SIEntries List using the login details you will have received via email. Alternatively you can contact us.
Junior competitors (16/17yrs old) can enter the B, C, D and Score classes of the event when partnered with their parent/guardian or other Responsible Adult 21 or over and providing they have enough experience. These entries can be made online as normal however they will not be confirmed until we receive a completed Parental Consent & Vetting form. It is important that the parent/guardian understands the nature of the event and the risks involved and that they satisfy themselves that both their child and the accompanying adult are fit and capable of safely completing their chosen class.
The minimum requirements of skills and experience are different for each class and are described in the Parental Consent form.
After you have made your online entry the parent/guardian must print and complete the Parental Consent form below and send it to us. Once we have checked your details, we will send you an email inviting you to pay for your entry to complete the process.