To organise an event of this nature we need to collect and hold some basic personal information about you. This is done primarily through the SI Entries system who have their own Privacy statement which you should read.
To comply with EU General Data Protection Regulations, you should know
- We only collect the minimum of personal data to safely and efficiently organise the event
- We will not share your data with any third party except SI Entries or unless legally required to do so – for example by insurance company or emergency services
- A limited amount of your personal detail will be made publicly visible for Results purposes – ie: Name and Age class
- We will also publish photographs of you from the event and, with your permission, attribute your name to your image
- We will hold all your details for 5 years for insurance purposes.
- We will also use your email address to send you information about this or any related events for up to 3 years. We will do this through the SI Entries system and you can opt in or out of this service through their web portal.
If you wish to find out more about what we do with your personal data or, indeed, what data we hold about you, please contact us via the email or postal address provided in the Contact page of this website.